Please note that our Sunday School programming will continue to be operating as an alternating week cohorted Sunday School program until further notice. For more information or to register your child/ren to be included in a cohort, please contact Pastor Scott or Adam.
Upcoming Sunday Services
As you likely are aware, the government of Ontario and our local York Region Public Health office issued changes to COVID related restrictions effective March 21, 2022. We are excited for the opportunity that these changes present to us and as a result, our ability to gather for services has changed. In addition to the previous removal of gathering capacity restrictions and the lifting of physical distancing requirements, the latest changes remove the mask/face-covering requirements in public buildings. As a result, we will no longer be requiring the use of facemasks in our facility; however, we do urge you to be considerate of those who do not yet feel comfortable in gathering without facemasks.
For this week, please note that:
- seating in our Upper Auditorium has been expanded to accommodate more individuals
- physically distanced seating will remain available in the Lower Auditorium
- Kid’s Church programming will remain cohorted until next Sunday (April 3, 2022). Cohort B will attend Kids Church and Toddler care will be provided this week.
Please feel free to reach out to Pastor Scott, Adam, or any of our Board members if you have questions, concerns, or require specific accommodations as we move forward.
“Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.” (Ephesians 4:2-3)
Guidelines for on-site worship
We will open our doors for public access at 9:40 am for our 10:00 am service. Everyone entering our facility must continue to follow public health advice, including:
- washing hands frequently
- avoiding touching your eyes, nose and mouth
Please consult your physician before attending if you are a member of a vulnerable age group or have a compromised immune system. Please note that the church building will have been cleaned and sanitized prior to your arrival and will be cleaned and sanitized after you leave. Washrooms will be available throughout the service, but only one person will be permitted in the washrooms at a time.
COVID-19 Sunday Service Procedures
- Upon entry, please use the hand sanitizer station and move forward towards your worship location, so that others can enter behind you.
- Find you way to a seat, remining mindful of others – our Upper Auditorium will not be physically distanced, while our Lower Auditorium will offer physically distanced seating to those who desire this format.
Our online service will continue on YouTube at 10:00am.