Click here to access our “Re-opening Hillside” informational video.
To register for our next service, please click here to access our Eventbrite registration page.
Please note that our Sunday School programming will begin again following Easter. Check back soon for more information on the exciting program.
We are beginning to host on-site Sunday Morning Worship Services on Sunday, February 28, 2021 @ 10:00am to facilitate worship and community interaction in a way that respects the current COVID-19 restrictions. We hope you can join us for these mornings of worship and celebration! Please register in advance, as we cannot guarantee seating for those who do not register.
Please note that we will have two locations opened for worship: the main auditorium and overflow with a live-stream broadcast in the lower auditorium. Seating assignment will be made on a first come, first serve basis and will be limited to present occupancy requirements. Worship teams will lead in worship, though congregational singing will not be permitted at this time. Additionally, we will be engaging in family worship as childcare will not be available and an augmented Sunday School program will be provided.
To ease parking and site logistics, we will contact you closer to the event date with a requested arrival time and provide you with a video outlining entrance/exit procedures. Please note that face masks will be required for entrance to our facility, according to current public health guidelines and that we will confirm your answers to the screening questions included in your online registration prior to entry to the facility for the event.
Thanks for your patience as we navigate these challenging times and we look forward to seeing you on Sunday morning!
Guidelines for on-site worship
We will open our doors for public access at 9:40 am for our 10:00 am service. Everyone entering our facility must continue to follow public health advice, including:
- wearing a face covering (mandatory)
- practicing physical distancing of 6 ft or 2 m
- washing hands frequently
- avoiding touching your eyes, nose and mouth
Please consult your physician before attending if you are a member of a vulnerable age group or have a compromised immune system. Please note that the church building will have been cleaned and sanitized prior to your arrival and will be cleaned and sanitized after you leave. Washrooms will be available throughout the service, but only one person will be permitted in the washrooms at a time.
COVID-19 Sunday Service Procedures
- After parking your car, please practice physical distancing and leave at least 2 meters between you and all individuals who are not from your household.
- Make sure that you bring a mask to wear. This is a mandatory requirement for all individuals over the age of 2 while in the church building. A small supply of disposable masks will be available if you forget to bring one.
- At the church entrance you will be met by one of our greeters. Our greeter will confirm that you have registered and completed screening. You will be informed of your worship location (either the upper auditorium or the lower auditorium). If there is a line at entry, we ask that you practice physical distancing as you wait.
- Upon entry, please use the hand sanitizer station and move forward towards your worship location, so that others can enter behind you.
- At both auditorium entrances, you will be met by one our greeters who will direct you to your numbered seats.
- To maintain proper physical distancing, 6 ft or 2 m of space has been arranged between seating “pods”.
- During the service there will be live music, but there will be no congregational singing.
- If you need to leave the auditorium at any time, please practice physical distancing.
- At the end of the service, we ask that you remain in your seat until your row is dismissed. Once dismissed, leave the auditorium and exit the church building.
- Please do not congregate inside the church building or in the parking lot, but maintain physical distancing as you make your way to your vehicle.
We understand that some in our church family are ready to gather, while others are not. Our online service will continue on YouTube at 10:00am.